Something I think what if about...

Sometimes I think what if I was a really good chess player. I sometimes think if I'd be playing in the World Youth. I could be a Candidate Master. I'd be able to brag to all my friends how good I am at chess. I might even be able to skip school sometimes for tournaments. We could be traveling around the world. And I could even maybe be famous. That would be lots of fun though. But people might think I'm super cool at school too. Actually now that I think about it I might not even be able to go to public school. Or I might have to be home schooled. But I would really miss my friends. And I don't want to switch up my friends though. I also sometimes think about what if I was a professional actor. What if I was the next Keanu Reeves or the next Tom Hanks. Maybe even get into Bollywood. I could be the next Salman Khan. Or maybe Ranbir Kapoor. I feel like I could be the next Ranbir Kapoor because I like acting dumb and funny. Those characters are lots of fun to play as. But it would be cool working with super famous celebrity. Such as working in the MC universe would be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having