10 songs that I LOVE right now

I love songs and I always listen to the radio in the car. Me, my sister, and my dad just jam out. While my mom questions why our family is so crazy. But these are the top 10 songs I love right now. Number one right now has to Earfquake by Tyler the Creator. My friend showed me the song and I instantly put it in my playlist. The part I love in it is when he just mumbles its so funny cause he says words but no one can understand him. My second is Moonlight by X its a pretty chill song and it has a really good beat. The thing I look for in a song is mostly the beat so this song was for me. My third song is Congratulations by Pewds. In general he's a super funny youtuber. I really liked this diss trackish song but it was super funny. When it came out. It was kind of sad though because it was pretty much the mark of Youtube being mostly business based and it's sad because Youtube is becoming more and more business based. My fourth favorite song is Strange addiction by Billie Eilish. It's a super catchy song. And I just love the beat too. "When we all fall asleep where do we go" is probably her most successful album in her career. It has so many good songs. My fifth favorite song is probably bad guy from "When we all fall asleep where do we go" too. I have two of her songs in my top 10 because all her songs are so catchy and honestly she could have taken up all of the top 10. But their are a lot of other good songs too. My sixth favorite song has to be Arabian Nights from the new Aladdin Will Smith did a really good job of making it have so much character and making it so interesting. My seventh favorite song is Cool by the Jonas Brothers. The Jonas Brothers recently had a comeback. And everyone went crazy, and when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY. The day off everyone at school was talking about it. They have pretty good music now. I was thinking of putting Sucker on the top 10 as well but I have some other songs that just beat it. Now you might question my judgement of putting the rest of the top 10 as Aladdin songs. But they were SO GOOD. My eighth favorite song must be Friend Like me but the Robin Williams version. Will Smith tried his best to be as good as Robin Williams but the Robin Williams version is way better. My ninth favorite song must be A whole new world. But I wasn't sure which version was better the old version or the new version? After much debating I feel I like the newer version because of the background music. Ok so I was tied between One Jump Ahead from the new Aladdin and the original Prince Ali they're both so good. They have really good beats too. But that is my top 10 favorite songs. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 things feel blessed for having

Something I think what if about...