Something I feel very strongly about

I feel very strongly about the discrimination towards the Muslim community. Many people think that Muslims are terrorists but really we're not. We are just normal people we don't kill humans. People stereotype Muslims for the things that are happening in Syria for the 9/11 attacks for ISIS but they are not real Muslims. Muslims are supposed to be nice to other people. We are supposed to respect people with other beliefs too. We are normal human beings. But just because of the doing of terrorists they stereotype that Muslims are terrorists. Many people also don't want immigrants to come into the country because they think they are terrorists. We have also been targeted and have tried to be killed. Such as the New Zealand attack at a Muslim Mosque. People are so messed up and honestly I am thankful that people finally had it. And started standing up against what happened in New Zealand. This blew up all over the internet. And people have been saying the Muslim community is our community. Which I am so thankful about. I feel that people think of us as their own. Religion doesn't separate who can be friends and who can't. My friends don't discriminate against Muslims though and my close friend Faraz is also Muslim. I also know many other Muslim people and I feel that my school doesn't have any discrimination against Muslims. But with our new laws *ahem ahem* Donald Trump *ahem* my parent have not felt safe leaving the country with my them even having green cards because of the laws put in place discriminating against Muslims and immigrants. Thankfully my parents are soon going to get their United States Citizenship which will ensure that we can get back into the US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having

Something I think what if about...