5 ways to win my heart (kinda)

So the challenge today was 5 ways to win my heart. I don't really have any ways to win my heart. So I'm going to do 5 simple way to be my friend! I have lots of friends and all of them are super nice. I think... But on another note lets talk 5 simple ways to be my friend. My best friends are Asvin and Faraz. And almost 99% of the time if you're cool with them I'm cool with you. I have some exceptions though such as Mickey and some of the Niles kids. Lets not go into that. I think if you're friends with them you're probably a good person. And I trust Asvin and Fuzz with many things. My second simple way to being my friend is sitting next to me in some of my classes or maybe even being in my class. Usually I talk a lot in class (hehe). So I socialize with everyone in my class and I make a lot of friends. I made a bunch of new friends last school year so I'm excited to meet new people next year in eighth grade. My third simple way to be my friend. Is playing games with me I always love playing games and if we hit it off playing games I'll probably add you and we can be friends. My fourth simple way to being my friend. is being in a drama production. Although I have only been in one drama production I quickly became friends with the whole cast and although most of them are leaving to ninth grade we will all keep in touch. My fifth way to simply being my friend. Is going to the same parties as me. Me and my family go to parties with our circle of friends. But sometimes my dad or my mom goes to parties at their colleagues houses and sometimes we have to go too. If we just talk and we find out we have a similar interest we might exchange numbers and keep in touch. And that's it folks, that's my five simple way to being my friend. Have a gouda day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having

Something I think what if about...