5 things feel blessed for having

I feel blessed for having such a great caring family. Everyday they put up with my annoying face. And they still love me no matter me hating them. They have put up with me for a good 12 years and I feel blessed for having them in my life. I feel blessed for my friends too. I have such great friends who support me through hard times in my life and they care about me no matter what. Well... most of them xD. But that doesn't really matter. The third thing I feel blessed for having is opportunity I have so many opportunities in my life and thanks to my successful family I have this chance. I am also blessed for having such a wealthy life. I have so many luxuries that many people don't have like an xbox, a phone and countless other gadgets and luxuries that I am so lucky to have. The last thing I am blessed to have is my home. I feel so safe and happy in this cozy not so little place. I am thankful that I can live in a pretty big house while other people live in apartments. I feel so thankful for all these things I have in my life. And I hope that I keep getting blessed for having so many countless great things in my life. It is truly a blessing to have such a great life. I hope to have a great rest of my life and hope that you the reader have a great life too thank you and have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

Something I think what if about...