Something someone said to me that I'll never forget

Their are many weird and funny things people have said about me. People have called me tall, short, skinny, a twig. We all have called someone a name just to joke around. But I will never forget this one time that Faraz called me a giraffe. We were in 6th Grade and I was just having fun playing Friday Fun Time. In which we basically can do whatever we want. I was playing basketball with my friend Shantanu. On the sideline were my friends Faraz and Asvin pretending to commentate the 1v1. I had the ball and it was 4-6 Shantanu winning of course. I went and drove in for the shot but then when I went to shoot Shantanu's hand hit my neck. I missed the shot. But the funny thing that Faraz said was that Shantanu hit a giraffes. They kept saying my neck was so long that I should have just grabbed the ball by my teeth and I would easily make it in. And then I laughed super hard, so hard that I had my hands on my knees. Everyone was laughing, Shantanu, Asvin, and Faraz. I eventually sat down on the court just to get a breather. And Asvin started saying giraffe down folks, the giraffe  is down. And I laughed even harder. At one point I stopped laughing but it was super funny. At the end of the day I said bye to Asvin. Like a normal person he said bye back. But when I went to say bye to Faraz. He said bye giraffe back to me. The funny part is he's super short so I looked like a giraffe to him. And he had to look up to me. I will obviously never forget the time that Faraz made fun of me like that. But of course I'd get in trouble for teasing him so I didn't. This was a fun day. And one that I would never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having

List 10 things that make you really happy.