Share something I struggle with

Well I mean I have struggled with many things in life. Chess, my social life, piano, and etc. But something I have struggled to be better then my friends, is video games. For some reason I have always never been as good as many of my friends. Until recently, but there is still a thing that I struggle to beat my friend Safwan in. It's a Fortnite 1v1. He always for some reason gets the high ground because I either mess up and edit or I mess up a build, or maybe a 90. But he always seems to get high ground and when he does. He just camps there and shoots down on me while I am helplessly trying to get up. When I try to shoot his structure down. He tends to land on top of me and kill me. But I have been practicing and trying to get better at high ground retakes. And have recently been playing in the Fortnite Pro League discord's NAW zone wars that people in their host. I usually dont place very well. But I try to compete with players that are playing in the world cup and/ or are in champions league. But I am just a Division 5 Contender League player. I have been trying my hardest and have been practicing my edits a lot. I feel that maybe I'll be better then Safwan at some point. And over take him in 1v1s but I feel I am better then him in many areas other then 1v1s such as zone wars. We have never played zone wars against each other but recently I have been doing good. I feel that even if he tries to be as good as me I'll be able to beat him 90% of the time. I feel I am a pretty good editor. But I really need to work on my builds and aim a lot. These are my weakest skills and recently my aim has been getting better. I believe if I work on my builds and my 90s enough I will become more consistent and be able to beat Safwan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having

Something I think what if about...