My three pet peeves

So... My three pet peeves. I really don't have many pet peeves. But I know a few things that really annoy me. My first things is scratching a mac book. This might be a weird one for some of you. But they give me the chills. I remember one time that my sister was doing that and I literally had to leave the room. It was REALLY annoying. My second pet peeve is fake people. There are a few fake people I have met throughout my life I wish I had never met. They just call you friend use you for stuff like getting into parties becoming popular. And then they leave you. It's super annoying when you find people like that because you really thought you guys had a connection. But they're really was none. I have a few examples but I don't want to call people out. My last pet peeve is tasing people used to tase each other all the time. Fourth grade they had taser tag, and I even made friends because they tasered me so much. It was annoying but fun. Now no one really does it everyones super mature and you do not want to annoy each other. But the exception is Fuzz, he always tases people. But his favorite target is me. Sometimes he just constantly keeps tasing me and its like getting tickled and hurt at the same time. Its SUPER annoying. And that is it folks those my 3 pet peeves/annoyances in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having

List 10 things that make you really happy.