List 10 things that make you really happy.

The first thing that makes me happy is family. Family is super important to me and although they sometimes be a pain in the butt they're family. And I love them. The second thing that makes me happy are my friends. They also mean so much to me and I wouldn't be here without the help and encouragement of my friends.The third thing that makes me happy is playing video games. Ever since I started playing Minecraft when I was just a toddler I've loved Minecraft. That was my first video game I ever played and I have so many fond memories of playing these games with my friends and always watching different content creators make videos on them. I also like playing Fortnite which is a very controversial game right now with Syphen being removed and the many bugs in the game. I also have been trying to find other games right now to play. But i just haven't found any others that could compete with Fortnite. Other then maybe the new Cod and Apex Legends. My next favorite thing is Chess. I have also been playing Chess since I was 5 and I feel I have really grown since then as a chess player. I am able to easily beat my opponent I had struggled to beat so long ago Wali Chachu. But now I have gone on to being close to the level as my dad. My rating is now 1735 and I am at my peak so I continue to gain more knowledge and try to become a great some day. For my fourth favorite thing that makes me happy is Basketball, weirdly I tend to lean in and out about my opinion on basketball. But recently I have started to follow the NBA finals and have played a bit recently too. For my fifth thing that makes me happy is my phone, I have gotten my first phone a year ago and I have grown to be very fond of it :). My sixth favorite thing is board games I love playing board games with family and friends. Its always fun to play Clue, or seven wonders or even play the classic Monopoly. My seventh favorite thing is milk chocolate I have many different favorite types. Some of my favorites are Ferrero Rochers, Ghirardelli with a Caramel filling, and the red Lindors. My eighth favorite thing is food. I love eat different foods from across the world. And trying something new. In particular I really like Anikis Sushi's Sofia Mango Macroll because it isn't the traditional sushi. They added a little twist to the roll and added mango, lemon, and the small walnuts they drizzle on the top. My ninth favorite thing is rollercoasters. I had gotten the opportunity to go to Great America with my friends on a field trip. It was lots of fun and even though I had to cut the trip short because of rehearsals for drama production it was a blast. My 10 but not least favorite thing to do is acting. I really love acting in general and I aspire to one day be an actor. I have recently also had the chance to be in my schools drama production as the main a character. I have bonded so much with so many new and amazing friends their. And I had to give up so many things to rehearse and get ready for the show but all in all it was an experience I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having