5 places I want to travel too

My family loves to travel. Sometimes I want to travel if it's a fun place. But usually I just want to sit home and play games. I love trying food from different areas of the world. I really want to try different cuisines which will effect which places I want to go to. First I want to go to Hawaii because I've heard it's so great their. It's also a very different and cool culture their. I want to go to a luau which would be cool because it shows their true culture and I've heard they are so much fun with lots of great Hawaiian food. My second place would be Alaska in the winter. I have been there before but I have a reason why I want to go Alaska again though. I want to see the northern lights. The reason why I said during winter is because you can only see it then. My third place I want to go is the Philippines. Simply because I want to try the cuisine I haven't eaten at any Filipino restaurants but I feel it would have very good food. My fourth place I want to go to is Japan. I have heard they have many very good foods. I also really want to try sushi from the most authentic place possible Japan where it is from. I have heard that the sushi their is amazing. I always want to try their ramen. I have heard it is amazing as well. My last place I want to go to is China. I have heard China's cuisine and food is also very good. I want to try some of their authentic foods since the only Chinese cuisine I have had is Panda Express and from what I have heard it's not even close to authentic Chinese foods. This concludes my list of the 5 places I want to visit. Check out my other posts I have also written about. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 songs that I LOVE right now

5 things feel blessed for having

Something I think what if about...